You can circumnavigate the lake that forms the heart of this Nature Park on the 32 km Lake Steinhude Circuit. Visit the island of Wilhelmstein and explore the unique baroque fortress, designed and built in days long gone by by William, Count of Schaumburg-Lippe, as an impregnable place of refuge.
Even just crossing the Lake on one of the historic sailing boats is a very particular experience. The price also includes two evening meals in a restaurant selected for you.
Your package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 nights with breakfast in a double room
- Bicycle hire for two days
- Multimedia show in the Nature Park Information Centre in the “Scheunenviertel” district of Steinhude
- A relaxed coffee break
- Boat trip to Wilhelmstein Island with admission to the Fortress
- 2 evening meals in a restaurant selected for you
Information and Booking:
|Bookable:||until end of October|
169,- € per person in double room in private accommodation*
209,- € per person in double room in Hotel*
|Info & Booking:||+49 511 12345-333, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Operator: Steinhuder Meer Tourismus GmbH
*If available, not during trade fairs. Steinhuder Meer Tourismus GmbH terms and conditions apply.