You want to get to know Hanover off the beaten path? Then look forward to a typical atypical and multifaceted weekend with many insights and experiences! Get to know everthing about wine culture during a wine tasting, before you discover one of Hanover‘s iconic neighborhoods the next day. In the afternoon you visit a place with exclusive insights into music, cuisine or culture.
Your arrangement includes:
- 2 nights in a double or single room incl. breakfast in a 4-or 5-star hotel
- wine tasting in a wine shop including snacks (on Friday evening)
- city tour on Saturday through a district of your choice (Linden, List or Nordstadt)
- visit to the market hall together with your city guide
- dinner in a restaurant in the city center (one-course-meal incl. 1 drink) on Saturday evening
- HannoverCard group 2 days (incl. use of public transport)
Information & Booking:
all year round
bookable from 10 people
|information and booking:||+49 511 12345-333|
*If available, not during trade fairs. Hannover Marketing & Tourismus GmbH‘s terms and conditions apply.
Winter - Arrangements for Groups
What better than to tour Hannover’s festively illuminated Old Town and city centre and...
Group offers from 10 people
Group arrangements with overnight stay
Immerse yourself in a green and diverse city and experience a weekend in Hanover with y...
Hannover for groups
Modules for groups
Hannover - easy to combine!