Free public transport
Clever Savings: Discover Hannover and the Hannover Region by public transport - easy an...
Tour of the "real" Steinhude: Visit to an eel smokery with information on the special nature of Steinhude smoked eel. Followed by a tasty lunch in a traditional restaurant. Then off for a short sailing trip in a historic ketch to Wilhelmstein Island in the centre of the lake. Guided tour of the fortifications. This interesting tour comes to a pleasant close in a cosy café.
Upon request: eel smoke house, 1 € extra charge per person.
• Guided walking tour through the historic town centre
• Lunch with the whole group choosing from the tour-bus menu
• Crossing to the island in a traditional “Auswanderer boat“ accompanied by our tour guide
• Guided tour of the island fortifications
• Afternoon coffee with delicious cakes
from 15 participants 48 € p. p.
from 30 participants 45 € p. p.
Sundays and public holidays 10 € surcharge per group
|Duration:||approx. 6-7 hrs.|
|Bookable dates:||April - October|
|Minimum participants:||15 people|
|Booking hotline:||+49 511 12345-333|
Hannover Marketing & Tourismus GmbH`s terms and conditions apply.