The current range of continuing education offers and the number of providers is mind-boggling. Finding the appropriate opportunity is usually very time-consuming and requires a lot of specialist knowledge.
Information, orientation and help in making the right decision...
- when selecting and comparing continuing education opportunities (cost, duration, requirements, certificates, qualifications, etc.)
- on school-leaving and vocational certificates in “second chance” education
- on funding opportunities.
In a confidential meeting, the continuing education advisor...
- will analyse your educational and vocational progress
- establish your needs and qualifications for continuing education
- and at the same time take your individual circumstances into account.
More information in German:
>>>For further information, please visit the Weiterbildungsberatung website<<<